Whistler Experience Foundations: Handle Customer Concerns - May
Moments of Power are the foundation of The Whistler Experience program. They teach you how to recognize and apply key principles of human behaviour to win and keep customers. This 3 hour workshop focuses on conflict resolution via Moment of Power #4 ? the Power of Problem Solving: be efficient, friendly and find the right resolution
You will learn to recognize the ?Moment? when you enhance the relationship with your customers through effective problem solving and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Through exercises participants will learn what customers are looking for after something went wrong and how to solve customer problems effectively.
- Understand the opportunities of turning a disgruntled customer into a more satisfied and loyal customer.
- Simple secrets for effective problem handling and tools to handle your toughest customers
- Understand what customers expect when problems arise
- Best practices and key steps for solving customer issues
- 3 hours
- Participants will stay engaged thanks to the facilitators? lively presentation style, quizzes and opinion polls as well as group work.
- Max group size: 22
Presenters: Jennifer Campbell, CPCC
Certified coach and seasoned group facilitator
Josianne Fox, CHRP, MPA
Founder and Director of HR and coaching company, SmartFox Consulting
Read more about our facilitators.
Cancellation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.