To post a job on our job board, please log into your Member’s Account.
Dishwasher / Kitchen Steward
WHY WORK FOR HILTON WHISTLER RESORT & SPA
The Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is the Heart and Soul of the Whistler Experience! We offer our employees a fun and professional work environment with training and career advancement opportunities. As a dishwasher you will receive the following benefits:
- Staff Accommodation
- Life and Leisure Program - An additional incentive paid out each day that you work!
- Free Pass for Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Extended Health Benefits
- Pension Plans
- Free Meals
- Free On-Site Staff Parking
- 50% Discount at Cinnamon Bear Bar & Grille
- Tuition Reimbursement Plans
- An Unbelievable Hilton Team Member Travel Program!
The dishwasher/kitchen steward is in charge of keeping the dishwashing area clean and tidy. They oversee the dishwashing machine and keep the rinse agents and soaps at an acceptable level, deals with general garbage removal and the recycling of cardboard and cans. This position serves as an assistant to all culinary team members in the daily execution of their tasks.
- No previous experience required!
- Good physical condition with the ability to lift heavy loads exceeding 50 lbs.
- Must be personable and able to work while under extreme pressure and maintain composure.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Desire to continue in culinary arts an asset
- Must have good team attitude
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Outgoing, friendly and positive
- Absolutely punctual and professional