Whistler Experience Live at Arts Whistler (in-person, PM Session)
Whistler Experience LIVE is the winter kickoff event for newcomers to Whistler
Learn about the land now known as Whistler. Get up to speed with top-notch customer service training, and discover the different support services to make your time in Whistler awesome. This session is intended for newcomers and those who have not previously attended Whistler Live.
A total of three Whistler Live sessions will be hosted:
- Wednesday, November 22 at Maury Young Arts Centre | 9:00 - 10:30 am
- Wednesday, November 22 at Maury Young Arts Centre | 12:00 - 1:30 pm
- 5x Gift Cards for Gibbons hospitality
- 2x Kombucha/Ziptrek Beenie gift packs
- 3x On the Rocks Cocktail giveaways
- discount cards for use at Main Street Noodles
- Free Coffee and Wilder Cookies thanks to Forecast Coffee (AM Session ONLY)
- and more!
Upon registering for this event as a Whistler Experience participant, you will have full access to all Whistler Experience program benefits, including the Whistler Blackcomb Spirit Pass. If you then fail to attend the event, your pass will be suspended and access to all benefits will cease. You would then need to register for another in-person Whistler Experience training session or complete an online Whistler Experience course to re-activate your benefits.
Photographs taken at the event may be used in marketing and promotional campaigns and messaging by the Whistler Chamber.
If you are unable to attend your session, please let us know by emailing email@example.com a minimum of five business days before the event (please note you may only reschedule your session once free of charge). A $40 re-scheduling fee will apply for cancellations made within five business days, non-attendance on the day, or if you have already rescheduled once previously.