Whistler Experience In Your Workplace (up to 20 people) : Win & Keep Customers
Name: Whistler Experience In Your Workplace (up to 20 people) : Win & Keep Customers
Date: November 1, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Course is available from Nov 1 onward. Course content & date are customized to your business.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your customized date.
Moments of Power are the foundation of The Whistler Experience program. They teach you how to recognize and apply key principles of human behaviour to win and keep customers. This workshop focuses on conflict resolution via Moment of Power #4 – the Power of Problem Solving.
You will learn to recognize the “Moment” when you enhance the relationship with your customers through effective problem solving and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Through exercises participants will learn what customers are looking for after something went wrong and how to solve customer problems effectively.
- Understand the opportunities of turning a disgruntled customer into a more satisfied and loyal customer.
- Simple secrets for effective problem handling and tools to handle your toughest customers
- Understand what customers expect when problems arise
- Best practices and key steps for solving customer issues
- Max group size: 22
Participants are asked to actively participate in group discussions. As this is not a certificate program, no final exam will be required. Participants will be asked to complete a feedback form.
Presenters: Jennifer Campbell, CPCC
Certified coach and seasoned group facilitator
Josianne Fox, CHRP, MPA
Founder and Director of HR and coaching company, SmartFox Consulting
Read more about our facilitators.
If you need to reschedule your qualifying session, you can do so once free of charge provided you contact us at least 72 hours ahead of time. Otherwise a $40 re-scheduling fee will apply. Please contact email@example.com.