Whistler Experience Foundations: Win & Keep Customers - May
Name: Whistler Experience Foundations: Win & Keep Customers - May
Date: May 23, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Registration: Registration for this event is closed to be added to the waitlist email Olivier@whistlerchamber.com
The foundations of the Whistler Experience service and sales training are 4 key ?Moments of Power? that teach you how to recognize and apply key principles of human behaviour to win and keep customers.
This course covers the first Moments of Power:
- The Power of Context: shape the environment for the customer and employee to reframe how they see things
- The Power of Expertise: demonstrate professionalism and proactive expertise to execute this important moment of power
- The Power of Liking: build relationships by being personable and recognizing the customer
- Learn what customer research around the world shows and what customers expect from any service interaction
- Hear how to receive high likelihood-to-recommend scores and what it means for an organization
- Understand the correlation between high likelihood-to-recommend scores and business success as it relates to sales revenue and company valuation
- Appreciate how human psychology applies to service & sales
- Advance your understanding of human interaction, professionally and personally
- Gain confidence in building better relationships to deliver world class service
- 3.5 hours
- Highly engaging thanks to the facilitators? lively presentation style, quizzes and opinion polls as well as group work.
- Max group size: 22
Participants are asked to actively participate in group discussions. As this is not a certificate program, no final exam will be required. Participants will be asked to complete a feedback form.
Presenters: Jennifer Campbell, CPCC
Certified coach and seasoned group facilitator
Josianne Fox, CHRP, MPA
Founder and Director of HR and coaching company, SmartFox Consulting
Read more about our facilitators.
Cancellation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.