Whistler Experience Foundations: Win & Keep Customers - February
Name: Whistler Experience Foundations: Win & Keep Customers - February
Date: February 21, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM PST
The foundations of the Whistler Experience service and sales training are 4 key “Moments of Power” that teach you how to recognize and apply key principles of human behaviour to win and keep customers.
This course covers the first Moments of Power:
- The Power of Context: shape the environment for the customer and employee to reframe how they see things
- The Power of Expertise: demonstrate professionalism and proactive expertise to execute this important moment of power
- The Power of Liking: build relationships by being personable and recognizing the customer
- Learn what customer research around the world shows and what customers expect from any service interaction
- Hear how to receive high likelihood-to-recommend scores and what it means for an organization
- Understand the correlation between high likelihood-to-recommend scores and business success as it relates to sales revenue and company valuation
- Appreciate how human psychology applies to service & sales
- Advance your understanding of human interaction, professionally and personally
- Gain confidence in building better relationships to deliver world class service
- 3.5 hours
- Highly engaging thanks to the facilitators’ lively presentation style, quizzes and opinion polls as well as group work.
- Max group size: 22
Participants are asked to actively participate in group discussions. As this is not a certificate program, no final exam will be required. Participants will be asked to complete a feedback form.
Presenters: Jennifer Campbell, CPCC
Certified coach and seasoned group facilitator
Jennifer Campbell has coached and facilitated at senior and staff levels in organizations and has seen many of her personal and group session outcomes make a difference to both company bottom lines and individual career success. A sought after 'thinking and execution' partner, she is a versatile advisor to leaders with a practical approach to making things happen. She is a quick study and known for her contagious energy, ability to create a positive atmosphere and desire to help connect the right people in order to build better solutions. Jennifer has spent 20 years facilitating change – in people and in organizations .
Josianne Fox, CHRP, MPA
Founder and Director of HR and coaching company, SmartFox Consulting
Josianne has been working in the HR field for over a decade, combining experience from the hospitality, media and manufacturing sectors as well as recruiting executives for many of North America’s leading companies. Business savvy, Josianne has an entrepreneur’s spirit having started, operated and sold several businesses of her own. She understands the challenges that both employees and employers face and is able to provide solutions that result in engaged workforce, fulfilled goals and higher profits. Throughout Josianne’s career she has facilitated a wide range of strategy and educational sessions for companies large and small. Her experience brought her to further study the latest and most innovative ideas around creating a customer service culture in the workforce. Since then, Josianne has become a customer service champion and delivered training to thousands of employees. As a facilitator, Josianne connects with the audience as she covers various topics in an energetic and engaging way.
Jennifer and Josianne are licensed by Dr. Mark Colgate, Professor for Service Excellence at the Gustavson School of Business at the University of Victoria, BC. Dr. Mark Colgate is the lead facilitator of the Whistler Experience. The purpose of the Whistler Experience is to positively affect customer satisfaction and employee experiences in the Whistler community.
Cancellation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.