Virtual Workshop: Strategic Planning to Empower Your Team
- Understand the what, why, how and who of strategic planning
- Learn about the Business Model Canvas as a framework for identifying your key strategies
- Learn key tips, tools and techniques for designing and delivering the process and engaging your team in developing your strategic plan
- Take home some helpful templates so you can easily get the process started
This training takes place over 2 sessions:
- Tuesday, April 13 - 10AM - 12PM
- Introduction to strategic planning
- Introduction to the business model canvas and identifying your strategies
- Thursday, April 15 - 10AM - 12PM
- Introduction to designing and delivering the process, including tips, tools, techniques and templates
This training is being offered at a significantly discounted COVID-19 price, made possible with the generous support of the WCS Engagement + Planning.
This is a meeting style event, so attendees cameras will be on, but their microphones muted during the presentation. There will be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat feature in Zoom.
Cheeying Ho, Executive Director, WCS Engagement + Planning
About WCS Engagement + Planning (formerly Whistler Centre for Sustainability)
WCS is an enterprising non-profit organization pursuing a vision of a better world – one that is healthy, prosperous, resilient and sustainable. They are process design and engagement experts and planning specialists. Their processes and facilitation help communities and organizations create the clarity, shared direction and inspiration to move forward together toward a successful and bright future. In the ten years since they were established, their work has extended beyond Whistler; they have supported over 50 communities and organizations around BC, Alberta and the Yukon on a variety of planning, engagement, research and capacity building projects. Recent strategic planning clients have included WORCA, Sk̲wx̲wú7mesh Líl̓wat Cultural Centre, District of Tofino, Granville Island Council and the City of New Westminster.
To learn more about their strategic planning approach and some feature projects, click here.
To learn more about Shannon and Cheeying, click here.
Cancellation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.