Want to feel confident navigating your way through technical social media terrain?
Join Heather and Catherine from Keep it Simple Social Media, for a crash course in everything you need to know to get you up to speed! Learn everything from scheduling posts to mastering video for social media, as well as other fun creative tips.
With two levels to choose from, you can pick your session - join us for one day or sign up for both! This series of courses has takeaways for everyone, from the social savvy to those looking for tips to get started.
Choose your terrain:
Intermediate | Feb 6, 2020 | 10am to 4pm
Think of this as your social media blue run. The only prerequisites for this course are having access to a Facebook Business Page, an Instagram account and a good attitude! If you haven't yet set up those accounts, join our social media guides before the session, from 9-9.45am, to review the Facebook and Instagram fundamentals.
- Social media strategy and content calendars
- Gain followers and increase engagement organically
- Mastering Instagram - photo editing and video for social media
>>Take me to the Intermediate course
Advanced | Feb 7, 2020 | 9am - 1pm
Welcome to the black diamond of social media learning. A good understanding of Facebook and Instagram for Business, an understanding of Facebook ads manager and some experience with video is required for this course.
- Converting followers into sales with advanced social media strategy
- Take your advertising campaigns to the next level
- Repurpose your video content for seven different platforms