Social Media Bootcamp
Name: Social Media Bootcamp
Date: March 28, 2019
Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM PDT
A second session of this workshop will be held on Friday March 29th
>> Register here
Want to feel confident navigating your way through the social media jungle?
Join Heather and Catherine from Keep it Simple Social Media, for a crash course in everything you need to know to get you up to speed! Learn everything from scheduling posts to mastering video for social media, as well as other fun creative tips.
This course has takeaways for everyone, from the social savvy to those looking for tips to get started.
Morning Workshop 9:30am-12:30 pm
Become a Social Media Ninja
- BECOME A SOCIAL MEDIA NINJA – Get started the right way with a Social Media marketing strategy & content calendar.
- FACEBOOK PRO TIPS – Gain followers and increase your engagement organically.
- FACEBOOK CHECKLIST & Facebook Secret Boxes Optimize your Facebook Business Page for SEO & SSO.
We’ll take you to the back end of Facebook, set you up strategically to win. Things have changed.
- FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ADVERTISING – A simple, powerful approach to the most affordable and efficient advertising options for your business.
How to Stand out in the Social Media Jungle
- 10 AMAZING PHOTO TIPS – Master your smartphone, discover the best photo editing apps for social media & royalty free photo sites, legal to use commercially.
The Art of Mobile Photography and Video
- GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTO EDITING WITH CANVA.COM – Increase your social media engagement with CANVA! Learn to customize and brand your business.
- MASTERING VIDEO FOR SOCIAL MEDIA – Why video marketing? Where to begin, equipment, losing the fear, Facebook & LIVE video.
12 Step Process for Shooting the Most Powerful videos in 2018 PLUS TONS of tips!!
- UNLEASH THE POWER OF INSTAGRAM – The fastest growing social media platform EVER.
Instagram Stories/Highlights and Instagram Live
A chat about LinkedIn
Owner For the past 27 years, Heather has been involved in Real Estate in one capacity or another, most recently as a managing broker for 16 years. She has first-hand experience in resort marketing as Whistler, British Columbia has been her home for two decades. For the past three years, she has instructed real estate agents at the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver on ways to market their product and services using social media.
Heather has conducted several social media courses at Vancouver Island University, to artists, entrepreneurs, business people, restauranteurs, and many other small businesses, as well hundreds of workshops and boot camps throughout Canada and the US. In 2016 she decided to dedicate her career 100% to social media, helping people bridge the distance between technology and marketing their business online.
Living the dream and lifestyle makes it easier to create engaging content and Heather loves the fast-paced and ever-changing world of social media. Today she focuses her time on Social Media Marketing, public speaking and teaching hands-on workshops.
- 2016 Facebook Marketing “Guru”
- A Diploma in Urban Land Economics
- Luxury Marketing Expert
- Hootsuite Certified
Originally from Montréal, Catherine has been working in sales marketing in Whistler for the past 15 years. In 2010, she founded Névé Marketing, a social media marketing and design agency. She has taken businesses from zero to over 25,000 Facebook fans, mostly organically, and has had the privilege of training with the team at Facebook Advertising.
In 2015 she joined Heather at Keep It Simple Social Media Marketing and has been having a blast ever since. She lives happily by the slopes of Blackcomb with her husband and three children. When she’s not working or shooting video, she skis, mountain bikes, trail runs, runs after the kids and does yoga to balance it all and breathe. Catherine is passionate about social media marketing and loves to share her expertise!
- Degree in International Business & Spanish
- Multi-Media Courses – Concordia University
- Philosophy and Ethics – UBC
- 2016 Facebook Marketing “Guru”
In 2016 Facebook recognized Catherine and Heather as Facebook marketing “Gurus.” Now they are taking Instagram by storm and Video marketing to new levels of engagement. Their 24/7 social media accounts have trained them to know every nuance of social media. Active members of Social Media Marketing World and Social Media Marketing Society, ensure that they are on top of their game. Living and breathing social media with a true passion.
Cancelation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancelations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.