Small Business Week Lunch & Learn: Harnessing Your Mental Health at Work presented by BDC
This event has been postponed. Stay tuned for a new date to be announced.
We know that small business owners and operators are human. Despite your drive and resilience, building, running, and growing a business can take a toll. So how do you ensure your own mental health and the well-being of your team?
This Small Business Week we’ve partnered with BDC and Whistler Community Services to share research, raise awareness, and provide Whistler’s business community access to support, and resources to help you do well by being well! Join us for this interactive panel discussion where you’ll connect with like-minded industry professionals and community partners while building your business support network.
In this session you learn:
- Key findings from BDC’s SME Owners’ mental health & support Survey
- Where and how to access supports and services in Whistler
- Practical tips on how to support your team and yourself
- Sarah Lloyd, Manager, BDC Business Centre – North Vancouver & Sea to Sky
- Jacki Dickinson, Executive Director, Whistler Community Services Society
- Kate Thompson, Director, People & Culture, Four Seasons Resort Whistler
- 11.30: arrival & registration
- 12.00: welcome & networking
- 12.30: presentation and discussion
- 1.25: Q&A
- 1:40: wrap up
*event details and timing are subject to change.
Registration for this event will open shortly - stay tuned for more details!
Event Partnership Opportunities
Interested in partnering on this event? We have a number of opportunities available including:
- Platinum partner
- Gold Partners
- Registration Partner
- Community Partners
- Door Prize Partners