Power Lunch Series - Smarter and Sustainable: The Future of Tourism presented by Perez McKenzie Immigration
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 29, 2023
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
Four Seasons Resort Whistler
4591 Blackcomb Way,
Whistler, BC V8E 0Y4
Member registration: $76
Future Member registration: $96
Marketing & Events Manager
As we recover from the pandemic, the tourism industry has seen a shift in focus, embedding sustainability at the forefront of decision making. With the pandemic acting as a catalyst for change, there is now an opportunity to build back better and adopt a more holistic approach that is more conscious of people and planet, taking into account the economic, social and environmental impact of tourism.
Join us for a panel discussion with community leaders to explore what smart and sustainable tourism looks like in Whistler.
Key Discussion Pointers
- Unscramble sustainable, regenerative and smart tourism. How do we create a common understanding?
- Innovative and creative ways of implementing smart tourism practices, with learnings from Whistler and across the world.
- Advancing collaboration and coordination – with a focus on destination management – to accelerate positive change for the community.
- Tips and ideas to bring sustainable practices into your operations.
- Tourism Whistler
- Resort Municipality of Whistler
- Whistler Blackcomb
- Moderator: Whistler Centre for Sustainability
Registration for this event will open shortly - stay tuned for more details!
Event Partnership Opportunities
Interested in partnering on this event? We have a number of opportunities available including:
- Presenting partner
- Gold Partners
- Registration Partner
- Community Partners
- Event Partners
Thank you to our Partners