Online Training: Building Resilience to Thrive Program
The “Building Resilience to Thrive” online training program will offer relief to businesses and help mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19.
The Building Resilience to Thrive program, powered by the BC Chamber of Commerce network and UVIC’s Gustavson School of Business, is a COVID-19 recovery certificate to help businesses stay viable and adapt to compete in the future. The program will feature weekly one hour seminars delivered by award-winning professors Dr. Mark Colgate and Prof. Brian Leacock, for 6 weeks and will be offered three times over the course of 5 months until the end of March 2021.
Program curriculum will focus on the three key themes of Strive, Build, and Create. Seminar topics will be:
- Power of Context – Unconscious Bias
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Power of Coaching in Business
- Hire and manage a diverse team
- Improve experiences for colleagues and customers
- Adapt your service strategy for better outcomes
1. Option 1 - Tuesdays at 11am PST, November 3 to December 8, 2020
2. Option 2 - Tuesdays at 11am PST, January 12 to February 16, 2021
3. Option 3 - Wednesdays at 11am PST, February 24 to March 31, 2021
Program costs: Members - $35.00 per participant | Future-Members - $70.00 per participant