Chamber Apres: Community Connections over Coffee with Forecast
A Seriously Good Time!
Build connections, expand your network, learn and experience what Whistler’s business community has to offer.
Elevate your business and your Whistler social capital at Chamber Après – where we network with purpose. Every month, the Chamber invites business owners and decision makers to visit new and existing businesses in town. Each event has a theme and will have you trying out a new activity, from wine-pairing to puzzles – built to break the ice while you flex the brain and yes, cocktails are always a key ingredient.
Enjoy a variety of delicious food and drink while meeting and connecting with Whistler’s business community.
Pricing: $15 for Members, $30 for future Members
Thursday Mar 9 | Community Connections over Coffee with Forecast
Head down to Function Junction and Join us on Thursday, March 9 as we check out the favourite hangout spot - Forecast Coffee for this delightfully sweet and deliciously tasty take on après!
Create new connections and catch up with old ones over a caffeinated beverage, or a an adult drink (or two!) and sample their newly launched Wilder Cookies! Taste all the flavours and go in the draw to win some awesome door prizes!
Capacity is limited so register and reserve your spot today!
2022-23 Chamber Après Lineup:
- Thursday Oct 6, 2022 | Celebrate Whistler Excellence Awards 2022 Finalists with Whistler Blackcomb
- Tuesday Nov 22, 2022 | Welcome to Winter with Portobello at The Fairmont
- Tuesday Jan 17, 2023 | A Night to Remember with The Adventure Group
- Wednesday Feb 8, 2023 | Connect on Court with Whistler Racket Club
- Thursday Mar 9, 2023 | Community Connections over Coffee with Forecast
- Thursday Apr 6, 2023 | Sharing Stories with the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Wednesday May 3, 2023 | Patio Party with Coast Mountain Brewing & The Pique
- Thursday Jun 6, 2023 | Please Your Palate With Sidecut Modern Steak+Bar at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
- Wednesday Jul 5, 2023 | Connecting with Collections at the Audain Art Museum
Cancellation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.