Chamber Apres: A Night to Remember with The Adventure Group
A Seriously Good Time!
Build connections, expand your network, learn and experience what Whistler’s business community has to offer.
Elevate your business and your Whistler social capital at Chamber Après – where we network with purpose. Every month, the Chamber invites business owners and decision makers to visit new and existing businesses in town. Each event has a theme and will have you trying out a new activity, from wine-pairing to puzzles – built to break the ice while you flex the brain and yes, cocktails are always a key ingredient.
Enjoy a variety of delicious food and drink while meeting and connecting with Whistler’s business community.
Pricing: $15 for Members, $30 for future Members
Tuesday Jan 17, 2023 | A Night to Remember with The Adventure Group
SOLD OUT - this event has now reached capacity and the waitlist is full allocated.
Join The Adventure Group for an unforgettable, authentic Whistler Après experience at their basecamp location at Cougar Mountain for an fun-filled night of adventure including:
- Free shuttle bus to and from the event site at Cougar Mountain (see directions here)
- Open Bar provided by Gibbons Whistler
- Delicious appetizers, provided by Whistler Cooks
- Free self guided tour of Vallea Lumina
- Live Music from DJ Foxy Moron
- Free parking at Cougar Mountain
- Free entry and drink to Buffalo Bill's following Après*
Here are a Few Things to Note:
What to Wear
The entire experience will take place outside so, please dress warmly with appropriate winter clothing and warm footwear.
Free shuttle buses are available to and from TAG's basecamp at Cougar Mountain (see directions here).
Shuttle busses will leave from Whistler Bus terminal (Gateway Bus Loop, Village Gate Boulevard) to TAG Basecamp and return to Whistler Village following the event. Spaces on the shuttles are on a first come, first in basis so, please take into account the departure times below and plan accordingly:
Pick up times: 5:15 PM and 5:45 PM
Return departure times: 7:15 PM and 7:45 PM
To book a spot on the shuttle, please specify when registering: select "YES" to "Reserve Return Shuttle Transport (to and from event)".
Immerse yourself in a self-guided Vallea Lumina tour, heightening the natural landscape with multimedia to create a world filled with adventure and enchantment.
The Vallea Lumina experience will be open to attendees for self-guided tours from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM. The experience takes between 30-45minutes to complete and occurs in a trail network which is partially leveled but not asphalted. The course is mostly flat with one staircase, however trail conditions will vary depending on the weather so snow and ice may be possible.
If you would like to experience Vallea Lumina, please specify by selecting "YES" to "Reserve Vallea Lumina Experience" when registering.
PLUS all attendees gain free entry to Buffalo Bill's following the event with one FREE Après Larger, redeemable before 8 PM!
This is one Chamber Après you do not want to miss out on. Get in quick - only 100 spaces available!
2022-23 Chamber Après Lineup:
- Thursday Oct 6, 2022 | Celebrate Whistler Excellence Awards 2022 Finalists with Whistler Blackcomb
- Tuesday Nov 22, 2022 | Welcome to Winter with Portobello at The Fairmont
- Tuesday Jan 17, 2023 | A Night to Remember with The Adventure Group
- Wednesday Feb 8, 2023 | Connect on Court with Whistler Racket Club
- Thursday Mar 9, 2023 | Community Connections over Coffee with Forecast
- Thursday Apr 6, 2023 | Sharing Stories with the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Wednesday May 3, 2023 | Patio Party with Coast Mountain Brewing & The Pique
- Thursday Jun 6, 2023 | Please Your Palate With Sidecut Modern Steak+Bar at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
- Wednesday Jul 5, 2023 | Connecting with Collections at the Audain Art Museum
*enter before 8PM to redeem free entry and drink at buffalo Bill's
Cancellation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.